I’m Adam S. Karofsky, the A.S.K. behind ASK Writes. Other than being my initials, ask has always been central to who I am. I ask questions, gather knowledge, and exist in a constant state of learning and exploration. For me, writing is a tool to string together stories, share information, and connect people.
My creative process is client-driven and collaborative. I want to hear your story and create content in your voice to benefit your business. My writing style is formulated and adaptive, giving you the power to guide your own content creation process. I pride myself on creating unique content that ultimately reflects the experience and personality of each individual client.
In addition to being an avid personal and professional writer, I am also a nomadic traveler, having embarked upon many multi-month trips around the United States, Central America, and the South Pacific. My love of travel and thirst for knowledge has fueled my exploration of other countries and cultures. While traveling, I love to hike, surf, rock climb, and try as many different kinds of cuisine as I can.
I am a graduate of the University of Massachusetts Amherst Commonwealth Honors College. I obtained my B.A. in Anthropology with Highest Honors, focusing my academic studies on cave art and ancient cognitive abilities.
By Olivia Brooke Summerhill
An exploration into the world of ultra-high-net-worth divorce, covering the emotional, fiscal, and logistic elements of the process.
- Here’s What Happens When You’re All In: Part 2 by David Karofsky
- Selling For Success: Sometimes the Best Thing for the Family is Letting Go by David Karofsky and Joshua Nacht, Ph.D.
- Building Your Legacy by Joshua Nacht, Ph.D.
- The Roles and Realities of Being a Chief Operating Officer: Part 1 of 2 by Chad Glasscock
- A Focused Gaze: Using the Yogic Technique Drishti to Guide Your Business Practices by Chad Glasscock
- 5 Keys to Executing Your Strategy: Things You Can Do Today to Achieve Your Desired Future State by Chad Glasscock
- Focus ~ Hustle ~ Fun: Keeping Focus on Your Goals in the New Year by Chad Glasscock
- Operationalizing Strategies with an Agile Approach: Don’t Sweat the Details by Chad Glasscock
- Mind Matters: Creating Your Reality by Joseph Hammond-Hagan
- The Mind-Body Connection: How to Recognise Stress in the Body and Release It by Joseph Hammon-Hagan
ASK Writes Blog